A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you visit a website. Among other things, cookies enable a web page to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user and their computer which, depending on the information obtained and the way the computer is used, can be used to recognise a user. The User’s browser only stores cookies on the hard drive for the duration of the browsing session, and the stored cookies only take up a minimal amount of memory and do not damage your computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the session (session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies automatically, although, if you wish, you can allow or reject temporary or stored cookies by changing your browser´s security settings.
Unless you give your express consent—by enabling cookies in your browser—www.mas-cocina.es will not link the stored data, that is, the personal information you provided when you registered or made a purchase over the website, to the cookies.
WHAT COOKIES ARE USED ON THIS WEBSITE?
- Technical cookies: these are cookies which enable a user to browse a website, platform or application, and to use the different options or services which exist within it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas, remembering items which are part of an order, completing the purchasing process of an order, completing an application to participate in an event, using security items while browsing, storing content to disseminate video or sound files and sharing content over social media.
- Personalisation cookies: these cookies allow a website user to choose or customise a number of general preferences, predefined according to a set of criteria in the User’s device. These preferences include language, type of browser and regional settings, among others.
- Analytical cookies: these are cookies, processed either by us or third parties, which allow us to count the number of visitors to our website and, thus, statistically measure and analyse how users use the services we provide. To do this, your browsing habits on our website are analysed in order to improve the range of products and services we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: these are cookies, processed either by us or third parties, which help us manage the advertising space on the website more effectively by adapting the contents of the adverts to suit the way you browse the website or the services you request. To do this, we analyse your Internet browsing habits so that we can show you advertising based on your browsing profile and preferences.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: these cookies allow the advertising space that a publisher has included on a website, application, or platform from which a service is offered to be managed as effectively as possible. The cookies store information about a user´s behaviour, collected by continuously monitoring their browsing habits, which is used to build up a specific user profile in order to display advertising that is tailored and relevant to the User.
- Third-party cookies: Bermello Mos, S.L.’s website may use third-party services which collect information about how users use the website for statistical purposes, and to provide other services related to the website’s activity and other Internet services.
In particular, this website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service offered by Google, Inc., based in the United States and with head offices at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043. For the provision of these services, cookies are used to compile information, including the User´s IP address, which is transmitted, processed and stored by Google in the terms set out on the website Google.com. Google may transmit this information to third parties when required to do so by law or when the third parties process the information on behalf of Google.